Singapore Fort Canning Park 2007 (gig)
|Venue||Fort Canning Park|
|Date||16th January 2007|
|Price (SGD)||85.00, 95.00, 110.00|
The band started late, and so had to cut the set list short. Soldier's Poem was played on an acoustic guitar. Balloons were released during Bliss, and Dominic Howard again asked the audience to pop the balloons before proceeding. Matthew Bellamy whistled a phrase before Feeling Good. It was also the debut of the Ali Top Manson.
|After Map of the Problematique||Howard||"Thank You Singapore! It's a pleasure to be here for the first time. You guys rock!"|
|After Bliss||"Thank you Singapore [...] You've got to try and pop the balloons before we play the next song. Ciao [...] That's how you do it, you see".|
|After Stockholm Syndrome||Bellamy||"Thank you Singapore! We love you! Thank you, see you next year".|
|Howard||"Thank you Singapore, you guys fucking rocked. We'll see you next time when we come back. Cheers, thank you very much".|
A high quality audience recording in FLAC format can be found here. The recording spliced in part of 'Knights of Cydonia', 'Hysteria' and part of 'Map of the Problematique' from the other recording below. The recording was made from "~25 metres" from the stage, left of the sound board.
Another recording in FLAC format can be found here. The recording is missing about 3 seconds from 'Knights of Cydonia'. Spliced in only the beginning of 'Knights of Cydonia' from the source above. Taper was about 5 metres from the stage left.
- Knights of Cydonia + Space Dementia outro
- Map of the Problematique + Maggie's Farm outro
- Butterflies & Hurricanes
- Supermassive Black Hole
- New Born
- Forced In (instrumental)
- Bliss (extended)
- Whistling + Feeling Good
- Piano interlude + Sunburn (piano)
- Time Is Running Out
- Plug In Baby
- Soldier's Poem (guitar)
- Riff + Stockholm Syndrome + riff
- ↑ a b c [Ticket]. Retrieved 2006-12-10. [verify]
- ↑ a b c d e (2006-11-16). [News]. LAMC Productions. Retrieved 2006-11-26 from lamcproductions.com.
- ↑ Leaf. (2007-01-17). [Forum post]. Muselive. Retrieved 2007-01-17 from www.muselive.com.
- ↑ minus182. (2007-01-16). [Description missing]. Muselive. Retrieved 2007-01-16 from muselive.com.