My name's Josh, I live in Newquay, in Cornwall. I'm 19, and I am a professional college dropout.
MSN - Frozenjakalope/\a\/t/\hotmail/\D\O/T/com
I love Smashing Pumpkins, Korn, Jakalope, Klaxons, Hot Chip, Get Cape, Arctic Monkeys and a lot more I'm not going to bother to list. I'm always open to new music suggestions, so send them my way.
I have 6 at the moment, with a seventh on the way this summer. The ones I have now are a Tele Thinline, an Epi SG-400 Special, an AXL Strat Crystal, a Parkinson Acoustic, an Encore nylon-stringed acoustic, and a Walden cutaway electroacoustic. I play far more than is healthy, really.
Generic things I feel obligated to put here, being a fan-site such as this is.
Because bands play 27-song sets all the time >__>
- Close Encounters intro+Knights of Cydonia+Space Dementia outro
- The Groove
- Sunburn (Guitar+piano version from One Big Weekend '06)
- Man of Mystery
- Muscle Museum
- Dead Star
- Citizen Erased
- Feeling Good (But he'd need to use a decent tone on the piano, I hate the live tone he uses)
- Ruled By Secrecy
- New Born+Microphone Fiend riff+Ashamed outro
- Starlight (Matt doing the main melody)
- Invincible (Downtempo)
- Osaka Jam (Without Matt joining in, thanks)
- Supermassive Black Hole (Guitar solo, and with Matt doing the "SUPERMASSIVE BLACK HOLE!" bits)
- Forced In+Bliss
- In Your World
- Whole Lotta Love jam+Bombtrack riff+Jimmy Jam+Voodoo Child (Slight Return) riff+Time Is Running Out+Hangar 18 outro
- Stockholm Syndrome+Township Rebellion riff+Agitated outro
- Burning Bridges+Plug in Baby
- Micro Cuts