Milan Stadio Giuseppe Meazza 2010 (gig)
|Venue||Stadio Giuseppe Meazza|
|Date||8th June 2010|
|Support||Kasabian, Friendly Fires, Calibro 35[source?]|
|Capacity||62,000 (all tiers opened)[source?]|
|Price (EUR)||63.25, 51.75, 48.30, 41.40, 36.80[source?]|
|Rock im Park||←||Stadio Giuseppe Meazza||→||Stade de France|
As with other 2010 stadia concerts, "Bernie the UFO" was displayed during Exogenesis: Symphony, with an acrobat hung underneath.
Coro "Happy B-Day Matt"
The gig took place the day before Matthew Bellamy's birthday. A 45m-long banner on which was printed "Happy B-Day Matt" was held opposite the stage. The crowd sang a happy birthday chorus during the first encore break, during which coloured balloons were present among the crowd. This was organised over a period of six months, through Facebook, YouTube, muse.mu and a forum, by a group of Italian fans.
A mp3 copy of the performance can be found here
- Uprising (extended)
- Supermassive Black Hole
- New Born + Headup riff
- Map of the Problematique + Who Knows Who riff
- Neutron Star Collision (Love Is Forever)
- Guiding Light
- Interlude + Hysteria + Township Rebellion outro
- United States of Eurasia
- Feeling Good
- MK Jam
- Undisclosed Desires
- Back in Black (feat. Nic Cester)
- House of the Rising Sun intro + Time Is Running Out
- Unnatural Selection
- Études Simples № 6 intro + Unintended
- Exogenesis: Symphony Part I (Overture)
- Stockholm Syndrome + School riff + Endless Nameless riff
- Take a Bow
- Plug In Baby
- Man with a Harmonica intro + Knights of Cydonia
- ↑ a b c 3 European Stadium Shows Announced! (2009-11-22). Muse website. Retrieved 2009-11-22 from muse.mu.
- ↑ a b 08 June 2010 — San Siro, Milan, Italy (2009-11-22). Muse website. Retrieved 2009-11-22 from muse.mu.
- ↑ Maybe the San Siro of possibly Old Trafford. (2010-10-30). twitter. Retrieved 2010-10-30 from twitter.com.